Thursday, October 16, 2014

FREE YOUR MIND & EVERYTHING WILL FOLLOW.


Found Sweater / Rebellelion Pins / Gifted Vintage Dress / Urban Outfitters Newsboy Cap / Keep High-Top Sneakers / Rebellelion x Aaron Findley Custom Skateboard

My darling friend/hair dresser Kelly gave me this amazing vintage dress along with two huge bags filled with clothes! Kelly is always spoiling me with wonderful gifts like nail polish, clothes, vegetables & even a bong once. Grateful for such sweet, thoughtful friends & also for friends with cool quirky style that let me inherit their hand-me-downs! The splattered black & white pattern reminds me of a composition notebook, covered in pretty pink roses! i love how this dress is prim & midi length with a full flowy skirt to twirl around in,

Toughened up the sweetness of the dress by pairing it with one of my favorite sweaters that i found on the train a long time ago. threw on my favorite sneakers to play around on my custom skateboard artist & dear friend Aaron Findley custom made, it looks like a golden dress form! I try to stay away from skateboarding these days seeing as I tore my ACL longboarding last fall,,, good thing this big skirt can hide my knee brace! Five hand painted+carved custom skateboards will be for sale on Rebellelion soon!

Enough with the elusive "coming soon", I might as well tell you guys that my sister & I have finally set an official launch date for the site! Rebellelion goes live Friday, October 24th in honor of our beautiful mama's birthday! Finally!

P.S.- poor quality cell phone photos again. oops. stay with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment