Thursday, July 3, 2014

STRANGE GROUNDS.


Forever 21 Nude Crop Top / Rebellelion Upcycled Skirt /  Rebellelion Golden Arm Band / Vintage Steve Madden Shoes

Today is my only day off this week & I had a lot of work I had to get done for Rebellelion. My apartment doesn't have A/C & it gets unbearably hot during the summer. After laying in front of my fan all day I realized there was no way I was going to get any work done when my brain was melting. My roommate & I decided to head down Broadway to our favorite coffee shop. Strange Grounds, to indulge in delicious coffee, free wifi & of course, sweet chilly air conditioning.

The nude crop top has become a staple in my wardrobe, I picked it up in the biggest Forever 21 I had ever seen on a shopping trip in Las Vegas with my best friends. The skirt is vintage, I picked it up at a thrift shop then swapped out one of the buttons for a hot pink button I'd held on to for ages. I know my excessive hoarding will pay off eventually! The shoes are so awesomely 90's & I'm a fan of anything pink, I love the ankle ties!

No comments:

Post a Comment