Monday, June 16, 2014

LET IT GO.


REBELLELION VINTAGE SILK SCARF / REBELLELION EAR CUFF / THRIFTED CROCHET MAXI DRESS / THRIFTED SUEDE FRINGE VEST / THRIFTED COMBAT BOOTS / REBELLELION WOODEN RINGS / CUTEST KITTEN EVER

Spending a few days three hours south of Denver in Canon City at my sister Mandy's new house. We're working our little butts off trying to get Rebellelion up & running, we have two weeks to launch! I love being down here in Canon City, it's such a pleasant town & the weather has been beautiful. Mandy is an animal lover & has a three legged dog + 9 cats, 3 of which are new baby kittens! It's been nice taking work breaks to play around with the little fur balls. The little black kit is my favorite & my sister said I could name him!

My outfit is pretty much head to toe thrifted. The maxi dress is a bit big on me but it's perfect for a flowy comfy summer outfit. I originally got the vest to sell in my store but it was just too good to give away, it's been in my closet for two years now & hopefully it stays for many more years to come! The combat boots are actually a staple in my wardrobe, I've worn them several times a week for years now & I can't believe this is the first time they've made an appearance on my fashion blog! The wooden rings are hand painted & so beautiful, I love wearing a piece of mother earth around my fingers. We'll have 12 different styles available on Rebellelion! The leaf ear cuff is one of my favorite ear cuffs that will be hitting the shop, but we only have two! One silver & one gold, so keep your eye out & get em while you can! I've recently been on a silk scarf binge & there are so many unique patterns that will also be for sale on Rebellelion come July 1st! 

No comments:

Post a Comment