Monday, October 15, 2012

PARADOX SUMMER 2012 SITE BANNERS


The new site is almost ready to launch with the new Fall collection! The new and improved Paradox goes live this Wednesday, October 17th! Who's excited? I know I'm fucking thrilled! A lot of people ask me who makes my stuff, how many people are behind Paradox, etc. And the answer is, it's just me. Of course I get help from my friends who model for me, and I've had some of my best friends commit long nights to helping me de-stud old belts, and my friend Arianna even came up with the name Paradox. But for the most part, I'm behind all aspects of the store from buying+upcycling the clothes, styling+photographing the shoots, and making all of the banners+basic coding for the website. Since the summer banners are being retired from the site to make room for the new stuff, I figured I'd post them here so I'll always have them to look back on. Originally, there was one more banner that said WE LOVE UPCYCLING, but it was later replaced with the Sample Sale banner. Unfortunately, the jump drive that I saved all of my store's files on were damaged and I lost all of my original work. I knew better than to not back-up my files! Guess I'm learning that lesson the hard way :(

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see all the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete