Friday, October 12, 2012

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY THAT THIS GOES


Thrifted Cropped Sweater / Urban Outfitters Circle Scarf / Thrifted Paisley High-Waisted Pants / Thrifted Ankle Tie Heels / Thrifted Oversized Coin Purse / Pootsie The Poodle

I've been super busy splitting my time working my day job at the coin shop and working to get the new collection up on Paradox. It was a gloomy day in Southern California and I couldn't have been happier, I love cold and stormy weather, I jump at any chance to bundle up which is far and few here. I haven't updated recently because I was super sick for a few days, I haven't been so ill in years! Also, I got my California driver's license yesterday, I was so relieved I passed the written exam seeing as I didn't even study! Does this make it official now, am I  a Californian? I felt like such a traitor when they punched my Colorado driver's license, I'm just weirdly sentimental sometimes. I'm very content with my life, I just look forward to every day and I must say moving to California was one of the best decisions I ever made. I just feel so refreshed and happy.


I love shopping at thrift stores because where else can you find such kooky stuff, like high waisted paisley pants? This pair is a bit big on me but I kind of dig the baggy look contrasted with lady-like accessories. The cropped sweater is a piece I've hung on to for awhile just because it is so easy to pair with just about anything. Buying scarves in neutral colors makes them so much more versatile, I wear this brown circle scarf all the time! I was pleased when I saw how well the scarf matched these little brown heels with ankle ties, especially since these shoes are so damn comfy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better! Those pants are awesome. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those pants and i LOVE pootsie in the background of these shots.

    ReplyDelete