Monday, August 13, 2012

JUST ANOTHER DAY


Thrifted Sheer Nightgown Cover / Forever 21 Romper / Forever Studded Belt / H&M Heels

I seriously have an obsession with wearing sleepwear as everyday attire, there is just something so romantic about it! I've held onto this sheer nightgown cover for awhile now, it's a perfect top layer for summer because it's still light and airy. I practically live in these H&M Jeffrey Campbell knock-offs but I've worn them so much that I'm considering painting the wooden heel portion a bright color just for something different. I've been thinking orange since it's the favorite hue this fall and I feel like it would mix well with the rest of the beige shoe. I seriously hate wearing my glasses but my contacts were so itchy that I had to give in to being four-eyed for the day.  I threw this outfit together in seconds because I was dressed in my business casual wear for work and had to rush to meet my old roommates who were visiting from out of town, but it turned out to be the perfect outfit to kick back in with friends and play some card games.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite outfits you've worn so far! Everything about it is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete