Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FALL INSPIRATION



Tomorrow is my day off so I plan on doing an overwhelming amount of thrifting so I can finish up the fall line. I've been scouring the internet for inspiration and here are a few photos I've found. I'm kind of all over the place here but who says you have to stick to one definitive style, especially when there are so many awesome fall trends. I'm definitely feeling dark this fall, I like the lady-like goth look and the prim wild west style. I really like the motorcycle retro rock look for guys. I still have 70's fever, it's by far my favorite era, so I'm really digging the patterened pant suits and wide leg trousers. I made a list of some things I definitely want to look out for and I can't wait to get to treasure hunting!

1. Elle France
2. Elle Ukraine
3. Flare Soule
4. Sophie Grazia
5. Wrangler
6. Oops, I forget :(
7. Vogue China
8. Oracle Fox
9. Vogue China
10. Vogue Japan 

1 comment:

  1. I really like your fall inspiration. I like the lady-like goth look too. Hope you find some good stuff!

    ReplyDelete