Monday, August 27, 2012

IT'S ALL THE SAME, IT'S UNFORGIVEN


Jesse's T-Shirt / Paradox Vintage  Pencil Skirt / Chinese Laundry Heels 

I crashed at my friend Jesse's new house last night so I snagged one of his t-shirts to wear the next day. He has weird taste and it's one of the best parts about him, I mean, this shirt has an astronaut monkey smoking a cigarette, tell me that isn't cool! I picked up this electric blue vintage pencil skirt for the store but the best part about owning a clothing company is that I get to wear the clothes whenever the hell I feel like it. I just got the shoes yesterday, they were literally brand new but now they're completely done for.  Jesse and I randomly just hopped on a bus and rode it downtown in search of food but we got seriously lost. We spent all day walking around and my shoes just progressively fell apart, it was so strange and oddly hilarious. I think everything looks better a bit beat up, but I might have to draw the line with this pair. R.I.P.

1 comment: