Friday, August 24, 2012

HOW CAN YOU SWALLOW SO MUCH SLEEP


Thrifted Nightgown / Urban Outfitters Neon Lace Shorts / Urban Outfitters Butterfly Sunglasses / Forever 21 Hat / Tall Black Socks / Francesca's Boots

I slept until late morning and then decided to drive the back roads behind my house. I love it out here, the open roads are home. Something about this place makes the saturation in my photos funny though, and my pictures are always a bit fuzzy since I take them with a remote and can't control the focus, but this is a fashion blog, not a photography blog, so I don't give a fuck really. I spent the rest of my day thrifting and I found some real gems, I hope you guys are as stoked as I am for Paradox's fall line. I mean, you haven't seen it yet because I haven't launched the new collection, but just take my word on how fabulous it is.

I've posted this nightgown on here before, which really doesn't surprise me because I wear it so often. The asymmetrical lace detailing is just so pretty, and I love how it passes off as a tunic with a longer hemline and rounded side slits. I bought the neon yellow lace running shorts from Urban Outfitters when I was stranded in San Diego a few weeks ago. I was stuck for two days and only had the jeans, blazer, and heels I wore on the airplane so my first priority was finding something to enjoy the west coast summer sun in, and these shorts fit the bill. The hat is my sister's, it's one of my favorites so I'm always borrowing it from her. Speaking of favorite things, the butterfly sunglasses easily make the top of my list. I hate sunglasses actually, these are the only pair I'll wear and I plan on having them a very long time. I bought the boots as part of my outfit for Project Style, which reminds me, there is only one week left in the competition so don't forget to vote (http://www.shopsouthlands.com/project-style/55), it really would mean so much to me :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit. Those shorts are so cool. I can't wait to see your fall line. I'm sure it'll be amazing. I've voted for you everyday! You're kicking ass in that competition. Its not really even a competition with how well you're doing.

    ReplyDelete