Saturday, September 1, 2012

I DON'T WANT TO BE JUST ANOTHER FIGHTER WITHOUT FIRE


Thrifted Striped Shirt (Soon To Be Upcycled for Paradox's Fall Menswear Collection) / Thrifted Sweater / Forever 21 Jeans / Thrifted Heels

My household is filled with screaming, high fives, and greasy pizza as my family is entirely enthralled with a football game on TV. I'm about to head out to another boudoir shoot, a couples photoshoot this time. I don't have a full length mirror so I always stand on the bathtub in my parent's bathroom when I need to see my entire outfit, so I figured I might as well take a few outfit snapshots to escape the sports madness happening in my living room. 

The title from this post is taken from the song "Zoom" by Last Dinosaurs, I've been really digging their music as of lately.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great outfit! I cant wait to see your photo shoots!

    ReplyDelete